With over 20 interactive formulas, ONCOassist is focused on offering oncology hcp’s the information they require instantly at point of care. Notable formulas include BSA, Corrected QT Interval (QTc), and BMI formulas.
Functionality includes offline access and the ability to switch between units (SI/US). Having these accessible at point care saves clinicians time.
All our formulas have been created with the help of our ONCOassist community who have guided our team on what to include in the platform. We are constantly adding formulas based on feedback so please contact us if you have any suggestions.
● Body Mass Index
● Body Surface Area / Chemotherapy Dose Calculator – Determining the body surface area using Du Bois or Mosteller equation.
● Child-Pugh Score – Determining liver cirrhosis severity.
● Corrected Calcium– Determining the adjusted serum calcium level after correcting for serum albumin level.
● Creatinine Clearance (GFR) using Cockroft-Gault Equation – Determining estimated Creatinine Clearance / Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)
● Creatinine Clearance (GFR) using Wright Equation – Determining estimated Creatinine Clearance / Glomerular Filtration Rate (GFR)
● Corrected QT Interval (QTc) – The Corrected QT Interval (QTc) adjusts the QT interval based on heart rate variation.
● ECOG Performance Score – Assess quality of life and degree of well-being in patients with cancer.
● Glasgow Coma Scale – Determining level of consciousness.
● Karnofsky Performance Score – Assess quality of life and degree of well-being in patients with cancer.
● Khorana Score (Risk of Chemotherapy Associated VTE) – Predicts risk of venous thromboembolism for cancer patients starting on systemic therapy.
● Smoking Pack Years
● MASCC Risk Index (Risk of Developing Serious Complications from Febrile Neutropenia) – For patients who develop febrile neutropenia this tool predicts risk of developing serious complications.
● Upper Limb Veins – Anatomic picture indicating the upper limb veins.
● Wells Score DVT – Determining the pre-test probability of deep vein thrombosis to guide work up.
● Wells Score PE – Determining the pre-test probability of pulmonary embolism to guide work up.