With over 14 prognostic scores tailored for a number of specialties, ONCOassist has worked to make the scores intuitive and easy to use. Previously oncology hcp’s were required to look up clinical papers or access online resources to get the prognostic score they require. With a series of questions based on these clinical papers, ONCOassist has cut down a task that took a number of minutes to just a few seconds.
All our prognostic score have been created with the help of our ONCOassist community who have guided our team on what to include in the platform. We are constantly adding scores based on feedback so please contact us if you have any suggestions.
● CMML Prognostic Score – Assess prognosis in chronic myelomonocytic leukemia therapy.
● EUTOS Prognostic Score for CML – Predicts complete cytogenetic remission (CCgR) 18 months after the start of therapy.
● German Hodgkin Lymphoma Risk Groups – Determining prognostic group for Hodgkin lymphoma.
● IMDC Prognostic Score for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma – Prognostic score for patients treated with VEGF–targeted therapy (Heng score).
● IPI for Advanced Hodgkin Lymphoma – Prognostic score for patients with advanced Hodgkin lymphoma.
● IWG Prognostic Score for Myelofibrosis – Prognostic score for myelofibrosis.
● Manchester Score for Small-Cell Lung Cancer – Predicts 2 year survival rate in patients with small cell lung cancer.
● Motzer Criterion for Advanced Renal Cell Carcinoma – Predicting survival in patients with metastatic renal cell carcinoma.
● MSKCC Risk Score for Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma
● Revised IPI for Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma – Prognostic score for patients with Diffuse Large B-cell Lymphoma.
● Risk of Bone Marrow involvement for Patients with Hodgkin Lymphoma – Predicting bone marrow involvement in patients with Hodgkin’s lymphoma.
● Risk Stratification for Advanced Germ Cell Tumours – Classification of advanced germ cell tumors into good,intermediate or poor risk.
● Geriatric Assessment (G8) Tool – A screening tool to determine which elderly patients should undergo full geriatric evaluation prior to commencing chemotherapy.
● Advanced Myelofibrosis Scoring Tool – The advanced Myelofibrosis scoring tool takes inputs from users and provides them with multiple myelofibrosis scoring results including
IPSS, DIPSS, DIPSS-Plus, MIPSS70, MIPSS70-Plus.
● International Prognostic Scoring System (IPSS) for Myelofibrosis – A prognostic score used for the risk stratification at time of diagnosis of Myelofibrosis..
● Dynamic International Prognostic Scoring System (DIPSS) for Myelofibrosis – A prognostic score used for the risk stratification if karyotyping is not available.
● Dynamic International Prognostic Scoring System – Plus (DIPSS-Plus) for Myelofibrosis – A prognostic score used for the risk stratification during the course of treatment.